Managing Change: Three Truths Every Executive Needs to Know to Deliver Superior ERP and Technology Implementation Results
What guarantees low adoption rates and diminished return on technology investment for organizations? Leaving change management planning until the implementation phase of the project.
Sadly, this is a common practice in organizations today – one that is never setup for success. Top performing projects take a different approach and we’ll show you how in our latest white paper.What’s inside:
- The change management practices every organization needs to follow when implementing ERP or technology
- How to gain high adoption rates from the moment the technology is launched to guarantee ROI
- The three simple truths that deliver results
- The Five-point approach designed to pinpoint the implementation’s key impacts on employee population segments
- The different types of plans designed to avoid common pitfalls, support adoption and enable success